TADHack Paris will run over the weekend of the 12th and 13th December at the NUMA Sentier in Paris, just before the WebRTC Conference and Expo. The Hackathon will focus on WebRTC as well as the sponsors’ resources: Apidaze, Circuit by Unify, Telestax, Tropo, and VoxImplant. We hope to have a couple more sponsors announced in the next month; and a couple of special announcements / surprises in the run up to the event.
Its a chance to meet an amazing group of technologists and industry leaders from around the world in a relaxed technology-focused hackathon that runs over the weekend. And compete for the $5k prize money available, each sponsor has $1k prize they will decide how to allocate. The sponsors include:
- Apidaze – on-demand communications services. Add Real Time Voice, Video, Messaging into your VoIP, Web & Mobile Apps.
- Circuit by Unify – is an enterprise WebRTC based team communication and collaboration cloud service.
- Telestax – the guys behind the open source project Mobicents and creators of an open market for telephony apps
- Tropo – automate communications, connecting your code to the phone network with both voice and messaging.
- VoxImplant – cloud platform for developing real-time communication apps with full control over all voice and video calls.
You do not need to be a hard-core coder, TADHack is for everyone. Just go to the TADHack Paris site to check out the sponsors resources, and register. We also accept remote entries for all TADHacks, so if you can not make it to Paris, you can still take part.
You can see some of the past hacks created at the TADHack YouTube Channel. And read about the fun had at: