This has been the toughest year ever to put TADHack Global together. Thank you to everyone who is taking part, you are exceptional!
We’ve got a great line-up of resources to hack with including:
- Simwood (Global)
- Sangoma (Global)
- Avaya (Global) including both their CPaaS and Cloud Office APIs
- Intelepeer (Chicago / North America)
- Symbl.ai (Chicago / North America)
We have a Developer Resources Webinar on Tuesday 29th to run through them. We’ll send to all registrants the login details on Monday 28th.
Plus many more local resources, please check with your location for more details.
If you haven’t done so already, please register for TADHack Global at a location convenient for you. Thanks.
A common question is, what’s the challenge? It’s up to you, if you have a neat idea, no matter how geeky, go for it! As guidance, we ask you to think about what problems you see in your community, work and home life. And think about how the resources can be used to help solve them. Every year hacks are created that have an impact, some of which help launch new companies and amazing careers. TADHack tries to help everyone involved.
As many people will be hacking remotely this year, this weblog explains the procedure to submit your hacks, and your location leader will provide the specific info you need.
I hope you have fun, learn some new skills, virtually meet interesting people from around the world, and make a difference with your hack.
And one final piece of advice, mash-up the sponsors’ resources 🙂
Here is a quick guide to getting involved:
- Check out the Locations section on the main TADHack Global page, click on the location you can attend or take part in remotely and then click on the register button on that page. The Location page contains the address, timings and other important information about the specific location. If there is no location close by, you can take part in the Global Remote location. You’re now on the TADHack Global 2020 list!
- Review the TADHack Global Sponsor’s technologies. From this page scroll down to the Developer Resources section and click on each of the Sponsors to read about their resources. We’ll be updating these sections with challenges and more information in the coming months.
- Check out this Guide weblog to get lots more information and advice on getting the most out of TADHack Global 2020. If you have more questions, just ask in the comments section of that weblog, thanks.
- We use https://tadhack.riot.im for communications, sign up if you do not already have a Matrix account. Here is the group for General Discussions
- Video collaboration will be provided by Simwood Meet (https://meet.simwood.com/). Location leaders will send out the URL for their location closer to the event via email and on riot chat.