Thank you to everyone who took part in TADHack Global 2023. We had 550 hackers take part from around the world, with over 1200 registrations.
We had 53 finalist hacks from 15 countries including several first ever locations, such as Tanzania. Some locations went through several rounds of pre-selection. This was our most competitive TADHack, with winners from around the world, demonstrating world-class innovation is everywhere.
The sponsors for TADHack Global 2023 included:
* Stacuity. Mobile connectivity for IoT. You’ll need a SIM sent to you in the mail, which can take 2+ weeks to arrive. Once you receive the SIM get is activated to make sure everything is working;
* Jambonz. Open source voice platform; and
* Radisys. Engage Digital is a programmable communication and digital engagement platform. The platform gives developers API’s, SDK’s and low code, no code visual design tools to develop AI based communication and Industry 4.0 applications for consumers as well enterprises; and
* STROLID. vCon is the new global standard, a ‘PDF for conversations’.
We had a chance to present the TADHack winners to Network X, and share the massive impact TADHack has on people’s lives over the past decade.
Some of the TADHack events we’re evaluating for 2024 are:
- TADHack Open (23-24 March) before Enterprise Connect 2024 (25-28 March) – please get in touch if you’d like to sponsor.
- TADHack Global sometime in September.