To win cash prizes you must hack on the global sponsors’ technologies. This year we have:
* Stacuity. Mobile connectivity for IoT. You’ll need a SIM sent to you in the mail, which can take 2+ weeks to arrive. Once you receive the SIM get is activated to make sure everything is working;
* Jambonz. Open source voice platform; and
* Radisys. Engage Digital is a programmable communication and digital engagement platform. The platform gives developers API’s, SDK’s and low code, no code visual design tools to develop AI based communication and Industry 4.0 applications for consumers as well enterprises; and
* STROLID. vCon is the new global standard, a ‘PDF for conversations’ (their resources are coming soon).
And that’s not all, we have a couple of additional resources:
- DLT Science foundation is looking for hacks Hedera, read more here. The Discord link for support is coming soon.
- Telesign is running TADHack Belgrade. We should know soon if people outside Belgrade can also hack on their resources.
The sponsors’ developer resources are constantly being updated. For example:
- Stacuity has added a Wireguard VPN, much easier to use than IPSec VPN. Here’s the how-to guide between Stacuity’s platform and Azure.
- Radisys have just upgraded Engage Digital with updates to the media analytics: enhanced accuracy in identifying objects within media content; optimized resource utilization; and accelerated model training.
Currently we’re at $16.5k in prize money across all the sponsors. Learn some cool technologies, solve a problem that matters to you, and win some cash.