The combination of programmable communication APIs and CI (conversation intelligence), a rapidly growing sector of AI, has given rise to a new generation of more immersive and intelligent applications such as Gong, Outreach, RingDNA, and more.
Programmable communication APIs easily accessible through Telnyx make it easy to incorporate high quality, multi-channel communication experiences in your applications. The rise of CI API providers like Symbl.ai make it easy to build AI-driven functionality without the complexities or need to build and train ML models.
- All TADHack participants may enter the bonus hack
- To qualify to win, submitted projects must incorporate both Telnyx and Symbl.ai APIs. Other tech and APIs may also be included in addition to Symbl.ai and Telnyx.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea(s) deemed as plagiarized or copied from somewhere else are disqualified.
- You may use open source libraries and other freely available systems / services such as Google Maps, Facebook Connect, Twitter feeds etc.
- The intellectual property of your code belongs only to you or your team
- Sign up for your own free Telnyx and Symbl.ai developer accounts – to redeem an additional $150 credits from Symbl.ai and $50 credit from Telnyx)
- Review Telnyx and Symbl.ai docs
- Check out this example app below.
- Think of something cool and hack away!
Want Some Inspiration?
We’ve quickly built an app, combining Telnyx and Symbl.ai, that auto routes customer calls to live agents based on customer (caller) sentiment. The app was built using Flask in Python with Telnyx’s Voice APIs, and Symbl.ai’s Conversation Intelligence APIs. Check out the video below to learn more.
- Check out this blog for more details – https://symbl.ai/blog/telnyx-symbl-ai-ci-enabled-transfers-on-calls/
- Github Repo
- Postman Public Workspace: Use Symbl.ai to analyze Telnyx calls – https://www.postman.com/symbldotai/workspace/telnyx-apis-with-symbl-ai/overview